I have received the information below from First Bus:
As you’ll be aware the Leeds Half Marathon is this Sunday.
The popular event is attended by thousands of runners and spectators and will mean the necessary closure of some roads.
As a result there will be a number of bus service diversions and, in some cases, some temporary service suspensions where diversionary routes are not practical or safe to implement.
This link helps explain the detail https://www.wymetro.com/plan-a-journey/travel-news/bus-travel-alerts/leedshalfmarathon/
WYCA are applying customer notices on street and updating real-time.
For information the key route / part-route suspensions are:
- Route 1: No service between Leeds and Lawnswood until 1030
- 6/8: No service in Cookridge/Holt Park/Tinshill between 0810-1245
- 19/19A: No service between to/from Ireland Wood or Tinshill until 1430
- 28: No service to/from Adel until 1245 (service will run to/from West Park Shops)
- 49: No service to/from Bramley until 1440 (service will run between Leeds and Monkswood Gate)
- 50/50A: No service to/from Horsforth until 1430 (service will run between Leeds and Seacroft)
- 51/52: No service to/from Moor Allerton until 1306 (service will run between Leeds and Morley)
- 56: No service to/from Moor Grange until 1032. Service will then run between Headingley Eden Drive and Whinmoor only (up to 1330)