Please find below information I have been sent that may be important to you or someone you know:
"I’m writing to inform you that Northern Gas Network and City Fibre would be carrying out the works to their apparatus in Headingley area in the next few weeks. The works would be collaborated between both utilities and will involve:
- 1-12th August - Moor Rd closure between Weetwood Lane and Cottage Rd. The diversion would be provided through Weetwood Lane, Otley Rd and Cottage Rd and vice versa.
- There would be 2way traffic lights at the same time on Weetwood Lane at the junction with Moor Rd,
- 15-26th August – Weetwood Lane closure between its junction with Otley Road to the junction of Moor Road. The diversion will be provided via Otley Road, Cottage Road, Moor Road and vice versa.
- There would be 2way traffic lights at the same time on Weetwood Lane at Oxley Hall.
- Once the works at Weetwood Lane are completed and road can be reopened, the closure of Cottage Rd would follow until 2nd September. Cottage Rd diversion would be provided via Otley Road, Weetwood Lane, Moor Road and vice versa.
The lights when in use will be manually operated 7am to 7pm however given the traffic sensitive nature of this location, delays should be expected especially through peak hours.
The access to premises and for emergency vehicles will be maintained through all three road closures..
Area Network Engineer - North
Leeds City Council